Tuesday 31 March 2015

PRESCRIPTION FOR HAPPINESS



PRESCRIPTION FOR HAPPINESS



I walked into the pharmacy, past the scented shelves, ambled shyly to the whiter than white medical counter, passing over my crumbled up prescription. The pharmacist smiled warmly, “Des, you need some happy pills today?!” 
 
I coughed, a feeble attempt to distract my moment of embarrassment. “Yes” I whispered, out of a dry throat. My mind racing, “Jesus, should it be this difficult to get a pill to make me happy?” Of course, it is a fair comment, especially when the person waiting, nourishes themselves on the 3 minute microwave approach to happiness. 


In my little fictional story, my quest was to acquire, a pill to simply, make me happy. 

Such a pill will NEVER exist. The volume of people using prescription medication on a regular basis is on the increase. The pursuit of the elusive happy life lived. 

So, if there are no REAL happy pills, what is the alternative? The alternative is found in the single common, constant factor, in the life you live, multiplied by a sense of true and honest purpose, creates happiness. 

Complicated? Not Really.


·        The Common constant factor is YOU

·        Multiplied by a purpose / action

·        Equals happiness 

So it is not so much a prescription, as a mathematical solution.

You make a LIFE CHOICE (What do I need to change?)
What ACTION will make my life choice a reality?
What evidence will I need to see to KNOW IT HAS WORKED?

This blog was inspired by a client following these steps. I admire you, you inspire me.
Email: des@descanning.com
 

2 comments:

  1. I'll pass it along to my other friends because the information is so valuable. Share your outstanding work in future. Find out more details about IV therapy Detroit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent knowledge, which is both excellent and crucial for everyone. I sincerely appreciate you sharing this type of information. Once more, I appreciate you sharing it. IV therapy near me

    ReplyDelete